Under Offer

Anvil Court, 2 Blacksmith Road, RH6

  • Make Enquiry
  • Floorplan
  • View Brochure
  • View EPC
  • Virtual Tour

Property Summary

Mayhew estates are delighted to offer for sale this well presented first floor retirement apartment located in Anvil Court on the ever popular Acres.

The property is available at £60,000 for a 25% share and rent of £568.85 is payable a month for the remainder.
It is also possible to buy a 50% share for £120,000 where £379.23 rent will also be payable.
You may also buy 75% AT £180,000 and with this option there will be no rent due.
There will also be a service charge to pay. Please contact our office for further details.

The development offers a wealth of communal facilities including landscaped gardens, resident’s lounges and dining rooms.

The property itself comprises a generous entrance hall with built in cloaks cupboard and airing cupboard and doors to rooms. The lounge/diner is a generous light and airy space. The adjoining kitchen is well appointed with a range of built in units, plenty of worktop space and built in oven and hob. The master bedroom has access to the Jack and Jill wet room and there is a further double bedroom or perhaps dining room. The good size wet room with a toilet and basin and shower area and for convenience has return doors to the master bedroom and entrance hall.

Communal facilities include lounge, restaurant, hair salon, activities room, buggy room, guest room, lift access to all floors, communal laundry facility and CCTV. There is a full time court manager service, care and support services 24/7. Management services will apply and the price is based on a 25% share of the apartment. Rent is then due on the remainder. If percentage increased to 75% then there is no rent to pay

Full Details

Lounge/Dining Room 4.95m x 3.43m

Kitchen 3.25m x 2.34m

Bedroom 1. 4.6m x 2.87m

Bedroom 2. 3.4m x 2.46m

Wet room 2.7m x 2.2m

Entrance Hall 3.73m x 2.26m

Like what you see?

Make an enquiry today! Just enter your details and we’ll get back to you right away.

Do you need to sell or let your own property?

If you’re thinking of selling or letting your own property then we’d love to help. Speak to us about our marketing packages and best price promise.

Book Advice Meeting

Thinking of selling or letting? Enter your details and we’ll contact you to arrange a meeting with one of our property experts.